Friday, June 13, 2008

Record Family

We are all doing good. Randy is working at a place called Carbon Fiber. He works 7 days on, 7 days off. He usually works a couple days over time but it's nice to have him at least 3 or 4 days a week to our selves. I am still at home with the girls! Bryton just graduated preschool and Alexys will be 1 on the 15th of July. We are loving beautiful, windy Wyoming. Randy and I both got excepted to school. I am going into nursing and Randy is just going to take a few general classes. Alex is getting big and loves to say hi, buh-bye & blow kisses. Bryton is learning to write her alphabet and doing a good job. She filled out all of the Father's day cards to dad, grandpa, and grampy (my grandpa) all by herself. We are so proud of her and the progress she has made. P.S. The picture was taken out off my back porch. The sunsets here are so beautiful here. I took the picture of the deer only a 1/2 or 1/4 mile away from my home.

1 comment:

Rosies said...

Lindsay that is awesome that you are going back to school. Good for you!! I'm glad that you are loving Wyoming, it sounds great