So this week has been a crazy week while Randy has been off work. First, the water pump in my car started leaking so we had to buy a new one. Then, he has been building a shelf, or 2 shelfs, so we have more storage out in the garage. We had to buy a little bit of wood for that project. The first one he built was a shelf nailed to the wall fo camping gear and other misc. things. The second one he built was to put the hard top of his jeep on for the summer. He found wood that has been here since we bought the house and figured all we would do is get rid of it, so he figured "hey, why not build shelving in the garage!!" Like I said we bought a little wood but most of it was already here. Then yesterday was kids free fishing day. We took Bryton & Alexys to that. It was fun. The parents could not fish, real in the fish. The kids had to do it. Bryton caught two. The first one we threw back because it was pretty small, but the second one she wanted to keep. The nice thing is they guted it and everything for us. All we had to do was bring it home. She also won a prize, every child that registered did. She won a life jacket, it was a nice one, probably $15 or $20. Then last night we went to the rodeo. Bryton did the chicken chase. She loves it. By the time we got home last night at like 10 p.m. we were all pooped. Today, I was sunburned on my lower arms from yesterday. I had a headache when I woke up and was so tired. I wasn't going to go to church, but then Randy reminded me Bryton had to give the scripture in primary today. In 1/2 of an hour I got me and Bryton ready and went to church. My sacrament meeting is last so primary is first. I couldn't find my make-up, and Bryton's hair had braids so I just took out the braids and put them in pig-tails. We got to church right as primary was starting. I left Alex with Randy at home. I wasn't going to go to the whole thing, but Bryton wanted to stay for class. I called Randy to see if it was ok if I stayed so he could watch Alex while we were gone. We left just before the closing prayer in sacrament meeting. Phew, now can I rest?? Wait I have 2 kids, what is rest? LOL Oh yeah, I cut Alexys's hair/bangs as well this week. Now, I am done!? Yeah right!!!! LOL!!

1 comment:
Hey Linds! So you are a blogger now huh? Alright! Now maybe we'll actually keep in touch. Looks like you guys are doing great. the fishing day sounds way fun Madi and Matt would love that! Well take care and tell everyone I said hi!
Post a Comment