Friday, June 20, 2008

Cool Things

So as I was looking through all the other blogs, it has come to my attn. that I need a lot of help. Mine is so simple and I want to do cool things on it, but I don't know how. Help Me!! Also everyone is talking about twilight, what is it? I know I dumb.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Twilight, what can I say.... These are the greatest books. You would love them. They are about vampires and I was very hesitant in reading them at first because of that. I finally read them a month ago....( all three in 1 month, I was obsessed!) You got to get your hands on them. I bet if you ask some of your friends in wyoming one or more has got to have them. Or look on ebay. Trust me, knowing you, you will love them.

Rosies said...

your blog is cute, you just need to play around and you start to fgure everything out. Twilight is a book series and they are just really good books. You have got to read them

Bethany said...

Not dumb at all! Twilight is a series of books my Stephanie Meyers. Easy reads and addicting. Jump on the band wagon!

The Shumway Family said...

Lindsay I am just glad you have a blog. I was about to put up a post on my blog requesting a Bodine (you'll always be Bodine to me)blog. Anyway, Twlight is a book series that all girls are crazy about. They are a pretty fun read.