-k- so I didn't go into a lot of detail about anything on my last post because it was, well a crazy week. We're all Moms and understand, I'm sure. Well, Randy is back at work now and working graveyards. Now I am figuring this week out all by myself. I'm gonna be a big girl!!! LOL! Last week when we fishing Bryton was doing really good and sticking around to fish. Then one of her friends came and all h!?l broke loose. She decided to jump into the pond, after she actually asked first. Then they were running around. I was trying to keep her in eyes view, but Alex was not wanting to stay in her stroller either. Well, things cooled down and we finished up with a pretty good day. Bry loves to fish and had been practicing casting her pole for a week or so. Unfortunately, it was so busy she only got to cast once when most the people had gone home because she doesn't exactly cast straight. She cast her last cast and we caught her second fish, the one we kept. Go figure!! Oh yeah, Alex's hair I cut it because it was so long. The front was hanging in her face. I finally cut off about 1/2 inch of her bangs so they were not in her face. She looks so much better now all though I probably didn't cut them the best, but they are cut. Randy finished his shelves he was building. He took off his hard top from his jeep and put it on one of the shelves. Then he put a whole bunch of other stuff, like more camping crap and Bryton's booster seat. She has one but won't be able to sit in it until she is 6, I swear. She is so little. She is tall, but only weighs like 30 lbs.Oh yeah, while we were fishing the coolest rainbow came out. It was across the sky, but it wasn't raining nor was there a dark cloud in the sky. There wasn't hardly any clouds in the sky. It was so pretty. It started out really light then it kept getting darker and darker. It was awesome. P.S. The picture with the two girls, Bry is the one with the hat on. If you didn't know. The picture with the fish, that was her first fish for the day.

No comments:
Post a Comment