-k- so on Tuesday all of went to the park to play. We actually went to 3 different parks. The first one we went to, Bryton calls the dinosaur park, why I don't know. Maybe, cause there is the one dinosaur thing there. We played and let the girls swing. Second, we went to Bear River State Park, which is where the elk and Bison are. We drove around the loop and watched the elk for a while then left. I took pictures of him, but he would not look up. All I could see was his butt. Then he started itching what I thought was his leg, then I realized it was not his leg, it was something else very close to his back legs. Then we went to the park that is right down the street from our house. It's a cute park and perfect for flying kites, if there is wind. I probably won't have to ever say this again but there was no wind the other day. Yes, Windy Wyoming, no wind to fly kites!!! We got the kite up for about 20 seconds and then it came crashing down. It was upong enough to take a picture then down it came! Bryton had fun because she just loves the park. Alexys, well she had fun too.

No comments:
Post a Comment