Monday, October 6, 2008
Slacker!
I have been a bit of a slacker lately. I have been crazy busy with school and everything else. I have had essays to write like crazy. I love writing them and all but for some reason one specific essay was so hard for me. I have been having kinda a hard month and needed time away from everything and everyone. One good thing though is that we bought a new computer. It is so nice. It's a DELL. It is an LCD monitor and mini tower. We needed a new computer and since Randy and I are both going to school, we figured that it was time. It only cost us like $450 for all of it. The monitor was separate but still. The total was around $450. Randy found a really good deal through DELL. I am actually at school right now on their computers but I had some extra time before class started.
Life is o.k. right now. I have been in a bit of a slump, but Randy has been so supportive. Basically the MS is kicking my butt right now. I will beat it. I just turned in a paper last week titled "I'm A Survivor." I will survive.
Bryton is loving preschool and Randy likes his job. He is so happy not to be in retail anymore. I am still on Leave of Abscence, but will find out Wednesday if it will continue. I hope it does because when I called work they told me that they had made the schedule for October and could maybe give a couple of days. My back is getting better but not perfect yet. Well, I gotta got to class so I will write more another time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment