Friday, October 24, 2008
Clumsy Me!
So here is an update on my back. I went back to the doctor on Tuesday the 21st. Well, I am off work for another 4 weeks and still in physical therapy. That will be more than 2 months off work. Luckily I am getting paid for it. Well, at least I get a break from everything in Vegas baby! Randy, Robbin, Brady and me are going to Vegas on Nov. 9-11. Robbin is one of my best friends here and Brady is her boyfriend. She has never been to Las Vegas before. We found flight tickets for $60 round trip. We couldn't pass it up. I just have to keep up my excercises while I am gone. Well, that's my update on my back. It is feeling a little better and my balance is getting better. Hopefully things will get better so I can go find a new job after this is all over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment