This is the day I asked my wonderful little sister to "trim" Bry's hair. Well, Bryton decided she wanted it like Mommy's and cut a lot. She does a good job and she does it FREE!! :)
Erin cut about 6 inches off. It was so nice not to have to fight her to do her hair anymore. I guess so much for that, right.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I wouldn't hav recognized that was Erin if you hadn't written her name. She looks way different. And Bryton... well she looks exactly like you and your family! Wow! So cute!
Hey Linds! How are you?! I got your blog off of Kim's. I'm so glad that you have one so we can keep in touch! Anyway, hope you're having a great Holiday season!
4 comments:
I wouldn't hav recognized that was Erin if you hadn't written her name. She looks way different. And Bryton... well she looks exactly like you and your family! Wow! So cute!
She is so cute. Her new hair cut makes her look older. That will be nice not to have to fight her anymore.
She looks just like you linds!! how cute!!! Hey email me. I need a favor! brandiehess@gmail.com
Hey Linds! How are you?! I got your blog off of Kim's. I'm so glad that you have one so we can keep in touch! Anyway, hope you're having a great Holiday season!
Post a Comment