Monday, October 13, 2008

My Life Right Now

As most of you know I live in Wyoming, a nice quiet, calm, no congestion or smog state. The only problem with that is I live across the street from the hospital. It's a frequent stop for helicopters. I have become immune to hearing them, most of the time. One problem is when they fly one right after another 5 or 6 in a row, it gets old. I do love where I live however. As I have stated before, I am a busy woman now. I have been working, except for the past 4 weeks because of my back injury. I started back to school, which is good. I am tutoring another woman in my math class. I am a full time Mom and a full time wife. I may be busy but I still like to get out every once in awhile. When we came down to SLC once, I went to Nicole's wedding. She looked so beautiful. Also, one time when I came down to SLC, Rachel, Tasha, Laura and me went to the park and ate lunch while our kids played and we talked. It was so good to get to see them again. We all need to get together. I don't know about any of you kids, but mine both like to play dress up with Mommy's clothes and shoes.Bryton is always putting on my shoes and now Alex is doing it too. The thing is Alexys has a new fashion statement to make, my socks! Sorry about the two Nicole and I pictures, my computer is stupid. I can't wait until we get our new computer completely done with internet on it. I have more to say but Bryton has ANOTHER bloody nose. I'll be back another time.

5 comments:

Todd and Heidi said...

We need to get together sometime! Call me when you come in to town and we should go to lunch or something and catch up.

The Shumway Family said...

That was fun! Wish you were closer!

Laura said...

That was fun to get together- I am sure that at Christmas time we will want to do dinner or something like last year- whatever about people not liking you, you are full of it! :) You sound busy, I hope that all you are doing is rewarding. It's okay about the miscarriage, I didn't really feel pregnant so it wasn't a complete shock :) How was it for you when you miscarried?

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that Nicole was getting remarried. I hope that things are going well for her. I enjoy all the updates- good luck with the back. BTW we just got back from Vegas. If you are going to go to any shows there is a place called Half-Price Tickets (there are four different locations on the strip, including one in the Hawaiian Marketpalce) where you can get discounted tickets to shows and dinner. I highly suggest it- saves you LOTS of money and you still get to go to the good shows! We saw the Wayne Brady show and I highly suggest it!

The Phelps said...

That looks like such a fun get to gether, I wish I lived closer! I didn't know Nicole got married again. I miss everything. Glad to catch up with your blog!