Friday, September 19, 2008
Update!
-k- on my last post I had said I hurt my back at work. Well, here is what is going on now. I went to the doctor. He told me that I need to go on LOA for 2 weeks and light duty for 2 weeks. Then he said no because there is no light duty at a nursing home. SO he said what I will do is put you on light duty for 4 weeks, no lifting more than 10 pds. I told him I have a 1 year old and he said ok no lifting more than 10 pds if you don't have to. No bending or twisting and no standing or sitting for prolonged periods. He told me that more than likely they would just take me off for 4 weeks becaseu of the no light duty. Well then he said I want you to go to a chiropractor for 4 weeks, 3 times/week. I have been going to physical therapy now and He told me I needed to walk everyday and ice my back for at least 20 minutes. It is starting to get better but it still hurts and I have to be careful how I bend over or pick something up. Well, I will have more for everyone at a later date. I will be in SLC next weekend, the end of the month for a doctors appointment for my ankle/foot. After that I will have news of surgery or no surgery. Well, ttyl Bye!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ouch! Hope everything goes well and you get better soon!
Hey Lindsay, great to see you on Sunday! I was going through different people's blogs and came upon yours! It is so fun to be able to get updates of people so fast! Hope everything turns out great and hope you are well and on your feet lots and lots soon.
Post a Comment