Monday, January 26, 2009

Thanksgiving pics

This is a photo of my family that my Dad took at Thanksgiving. It is cute of Alexys, I think. This one is of me and Alex. She smiles so cute. These are both from Thanksgiving, but I just was able to get them from my Dad.

3 comments:

Brian and Amy said...

It is great to hear from you! It has been a while. Your girls are so cute!

Talia Draper said...

Hi Lindsay! Its been forever! You have such a cute family! I got your note about my button......if you highlight the HTML code on my blog and then click "CTRL C", you should then be able to paste it into your own blog. Let me know if it works!

Charisse said...

Hey Lindsay! I am so excited that I found your blog!! It's fun to see your family and what you have been up to! You are welcome to come see my blog too...medicofamily.blogspot.com!