Friday, January 9, 2009

Temple Trip

Tonight is going to be an awesome night. I am going to the temple for the second time with my ward. Our temple district goes to the Ogden Temple. I am so excited. Pictures will be coming in the next day or 2 from Christmas, I promise.

3 comments:

Hess Fam said...

Lindsey I am so excited for you!! Way to go! Congratulations!!

Lindsay said...

Like I said, it was amazing and I would go everyday if I could, maybe not every day but you get the picture. I will be down in SLC this next weekend (Jan. 17th and 18th, and 19th) I think my mom, dad and me are going back because he has names he needs to do (his Grandpa). The 19 I have a preop appt. but other than that I don't have much.

Anonymous said...

Hey- will you send me an email with your email address so that I can invite you to my blog when I go private? Thanks- my email is erin320@juno.com