Friday, July 25, 2008

Wish Me Luck!?

So on my last post I told you about my CNA class. Well, I am now going to tell you more, kinda. I am so nervous because my final written test is Monday the 28th. It is on everything we have learned in class, 24 chapters. We have been working our butts off trying to pass off all of our skills. The last test we took on the last 4 chapters I only missed 1, but I am so nervous to take the final test. I hope I do okay. I guess just wish me luck! On Tuesday and Wednesday we have our clinicals, which are at the nursing home, where we get hands on experiance. Oh yeah on a happy note, we are getting 3 new windows in our home. They all need to be replaced but we are doing the 3 that don't open right now. They are the biggest windows in our home. I am so excited, they are actually going to open now. Well, wish me luck!? P.S. I tought this was a good picture and it is showing the new me for the start of my new life!

1 comment:

Keelee said...

Hey You!! So I was just roaming around and found you on here! I love your hair shorter like that, way cute. What darling kids you have!!! Looke like you are doing great.