This was the cake my mom bought for all of us and the one she bought for Alex. Wow, was she excited to get her own cake and do it all by herself.

On Sunday, my mom wanted to do a birthday party for Alex because we won't see them again for at least another 3 weeks, plus Eric (Kelcie's hubbie) is the day before and Randy's was the 28th of June. Her Birthday is Tuesday the 15th, (same d
ay as Nicole Evans). So she bought a cake and a little cake for Alex, which was fun. We ate dinner and cake and ice cream. It was way fun. Alexys had a blast. We gave her some Mac & cheese becuse we had fajitas and they are not the best baby food. I stripped her down to a diaper and away she went with everything. We left SLC sunday night because I had class bright
and early Monday morn. It has been a fun class. We took on test so far, but there is one on tuesday. I aced the 1st one and we will see with the 2nd one. I was talking to my dad one night and told him I had to go because I had homework, he laughed at me. Well, clas is over till Monday again but I still have studying to do this weekend. Oh Yeah, Randy was accepted for college and signed up for two criminal justice classes as well.
ay as Nicole Evans). So she bought a cake and a little cake for Alex, which was fun. We ate dinner and cake and ice cream. It was way fun. Alexys had a blast. We gave her some Mac & cheese becuse we had fajitas and they are not the best baby food. I stripped her down to a diaper and away she went with everything. We left SLC sunday night because I had class bright
and early Monday morn. It has been a fun class. We took on test so far, but there is one on tuesday. I aced the 1st one and we will see with the 2nd one. I was talking to my dad one night and told him I had to go because I had homework, he laughed at me. Well, clas is over till Monday again but I still have studying to do this weekend. Oh Yeah, Randy was accepted for college and signed up for two criminal justice classes as well. I AM SO PROUD OF HIM!!!!!!
This has been an awesome week. First, last weekend we went down to SLC to see my fam. We were there over the 4th. We went and saw fireworks on the 3rd and did our own on the 4th. It was fun, Alex liked the bright colors. She had a blast. On Saturday I decided I was done with my hair. It is so thick a
nd it was so long that I needed a little haircut. I went to Fantastic Sam's by my parents house and decided to donate it to Locks-Of-Love so I CUT it, literally. It is not as hot or as heavy. I was nervous because I haven't had my hair this short since sophomore year of high school, but I like it and people have told me it makes look younger, which could be good or bad I guess.? The only one who doesn't like it, is Randy. He likes long hair better. Oh well,I guess it will grow.

4 comments:
Hey Lindsay- I saw your blog on Brandi's. Very cute family! You should come and check us out at erinstones.blogspot.com I hope that everything is going well for you and your fam! Tell your mom hi!
P.S. I just noticed that you already have us in your list! Awesome!
Your hair looks so cute short! Can you believe our babies are one! It seems like just yesterday we saw each other in the hospital with our beautiful hospital gowns on (I am sure my behind was hanging out) :) I hope that things are going well with you guys, Asher is crawling and cruising and everything now, it's super fun :)
Linds,
Hey. I think your hair is cute, it reminds me of the early years :) Well I think most guys like long hair. Ryan does too. Well sometime you are in town we should have a girls day ok. Let us know.
Post a Comment