Thursday, July 17, 2008

School!

So I had an awesome day. There will be no picture with this post, but I have one other post that has pictures. Anyway, today I went to my CNA class and when I got home there was a message on my machine. It was the lady at the college that is in charge of all the financial aide stuff. I had already recieved and accepted my $569 pell grant I was offered, but because now that both me and Randy are both going to school, it bumped it up to $820. Then she said oh yeah, you have also recieved 2 more grants. I went onto the website and I got another $244 in pell grants from the school. YEAH, I was so excited! Now I don't have to pay for books or anything. It has been such a good day, but unfortunately tomorrow I have a test at school. That's ok, I aced my last one on Tuesday, Alexys's birthday. My CNA class is so much fun. The class is 4 hours per day from 8am-12pm, but it goes so fast. We talk about everything and goof around, not just read and learn.

2 comments:

Hess Fam said...

yea! Lindsay that is awesome news!! So how is it going? Did you know that I consider going to nursing school all of the time??? I think it would be just a perfect mom job. You'll hae to let me know how you are liking it. Who watches your kids while you go? Good luck!!!

Todd and Heidi said...

Hey Lindsay---I found you from Brandi. I haven't seen you in forever! That is so cool that you are going to school, good for you! Your girls are darling. I hope you are going to Nicole's wedding so we can catch up.