Good morning sunshine, she was not happy when I went down to wake her up!
After I got her up, awake, dressed and fed, then she was doing a little better!
I had put her hair into braids the night before to make it a little curly. She wold not let me put it into curlers but that was ok because her hair does not hold curl very well.
This was Bryton's first day of school. She was so mad at me by the time she left to go inside but it was my first child heading off to school and away from me for a full 7 hours, sometimes longer now. In the end, she looked adorable and was so incredibly excited. Her teacher has only been at this school for around 3 years. Bryton really likes her. She is a very calming, quiet lady and asks me to help in their class quite a bit. I love to help and see how she is doing in her class.
I really like her teacher and am glad that she has been able to get to know her!
No comments:
Post a Comment