For those who have noticed, I have started a new blog. It is called Lindsay's Poetry Page. You can go to www.Lindsaypoetrypage.blogspot.com to see it if you want. I have the link on my blog. It is poems that I have written and eventually I might get some of my books that I have written. It is few and far between when I will get them posted but I do have 1 up on there right now! Those who go read I hope you enjoy! Thanks for the support in this new endevour in being able to more fully share my talent that God gave to me!
Monday, August 31, 2009
new blog
For those who have noticed, I have started a new blog. It is called Lindsay's Poetry Page. You can go to www.Lindsaypoetrypage.blogspot.com to see it if you want. I have the link on my blog. It is poems that I have written and eventually I might get some of my books that I have written. It is few and far between when I will get them posted but I do have 1 up on there right now! Those who go read I hope you enjoy! Thanks for the support in this new endevour in being able to more fully share my talent that God gave to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment