Wednesday, July 15, 2009

These are our family pictures that were taken at the end of June! Talia Draper Photography was doing a contest and I won a free 8x10 and photo shoot. Sge did such a good job and does all her shoot on site. We went to Gardener Village for our shoot. It was so pretty. She did really good getting Alex, who wanted to play around more than sit! She took awesome photos and got diferent shots in multiple places. The family picture above is the free 8x10 we chose but I had to buy a cd so I could print and send many more for all my family. The girls are so cute together and are definitely best friends. Talia got some way cute pics of them together and of all of us as well!

5 comments:

Effie said...

awwwwwwwww! so cute linds! I love them!

Mama Snow said...

Those are so cute!

Lindsay said...

Thanks, Talia Staley Draper did a really good job and is way inexpensive. The nice thing is shge does it all on site not in a studio!

Anonymous said...

Your pics turned out very cute! Your daughters are so cute!

Lindsay said...

I am so happy with what was taken, I just wish we could have got more of Alex being better and actually smiling at the camera but she is 2 and it was a new place and she is very curious.