Monday, March 9, 2009
Happy Birthday Bryton!
This is the little family party we had for Bryton for her birthday because Randy had to work and then Bryton got sick for her birthday. She got kinda spoiled but most of the presents were gifts we already had. The guitar Randy and I actually won when we went to Las Vegas in 2008. We saved it for this and have not stopped listening to it. We also bought a Cinderella castle a few years ago thet we just found up in the attic. She had a good birthday overall, even though we still have ot given her a birthday party yet. I feel bad but my husbands schedule is so weird with work. Hopefully we can still give her one but who knows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love your new background!
Thanks, I love it too, I got it from webbfetti, they have awesome backgrounds, and they are free
we just changed our blog address be sure to update it!
Post a Comment