Wednesday, August 13, 2008

CNA Jobs

I have good news and I know that I have't had a picture up on the last couple of posts, but I GOT A JOB!!!! I will be working as a CNA at Rocky Mt. care. It is a nursing home and rehabilatation center here. They will pay for me to finish school up to a RN and will work with my schedule and Randy's. I am so excited. Once I take my final hands on test ($210), they will pay my either $10/hr with paid vacation, benefits, or $13 /hr no vacation, benefits. They are really good to work with you if you need days off as well. I don't know what to do. $10 or $13, what do you think? Oh yeah, by the way, here is another fun new/old memory I probably have to get surgery again on my ankle. The orthopedic surgeon down in SLC said he wants to go in and move my heel back underneath my foot because my ankle and my heel aren't lined up together. I have such a high arch and that is why I twist my ankle so much. I don't want to do it though until the beginning of the year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you have benefits through your hubby's work it might be nice to go for the $13/hour. You may also want to compare benefits with his and see who's is better. Congrats on the job! You deserve it!

Amy said...

Congratulations on the job! That's great they'll help you through school!

Johnny and Kaley said...

Congrats Lindsay on the job! I'm excited for you! Its a long haul but totally worth it and I know you can do it! So enjoy your new job and let me know if I can do anything to help! Love ya!